Welcome to My Website

Download latest Mp3 songs, Latest News, Movie Trailers, Movies, Pop Album, Reviews of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and English.

About me










.

Categories

Mini Updates

Advertisement

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Advertisement

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4hXPMpwJThDji2ZyMgb_CmdzhX1ansQIru3YRUmAn-F0V35YLQkKBxrp2vi2dQpz83rdvWyt_ndgSD6qD9cTLFXepEQvNOHwbFbPp1nDbA1ht6mYiiB4zI5JrZZHy2LxvWFgiyLMes0Gj/s1600/Milind-Soman-Paiya-movie-stills.jpg

    Tamil movies have seen many actors from North India -- heroines, supporting artists as well as villains. The latest entrant is Milind Soman. After doing an impressive role in Pachaikili Muthucharam, Milind Soman is making a comeback through Lingusamy Paiyya and Parthiban's Vithagan.

    Tamil industry can claim me and I do not belong to any particular region or language where my work is concerned. I've acted in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Swedish and Japanese movies. I am an actor and I go where my work takes me. Language and geography are immaterial. What matters is the role I get and the character I play,the handsome actor said to a leading English daily.

    Acting is just one of the things I do and though I enjoy it tremendously, it is not the only thing that defines me. I have several other interests, including my fitness and gym ventures, my production house and my television commitments. I may do four films a year and two the next and perhaps none the year after. I like to work at my own pace because temperamentally that what suits me most,he added.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails