Welcome to My Website

Download latest Mp3 songs, Latest News, Movie Trailers, Movies, Pop Album, Reviews of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and English.

About me










.

Categories

Mini Updates

Advertisement

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Advertisement

    Shruthi-Haasan

    Shruthi Haasan who is currently busy with Siddharth, K. Prakash film in Telugu has now bagged an offer in A R Murugadoss film in Tamil opposite hero Surya.

    Praising the actor Surya, Shruthi says “I am happy to be part of the project and I am a big fan of Surya. He is one of the powerful actors we have today and I am thrilled to share the screen space with him. I guess we will make a great pair. I am eagerly waiting for the film to go on floors.”

    Denying the rumors of her relation with Siddharth she says, “We are good friends and he is a nice co-star. I learnt a lot from him. But there is no truth in reports that we are in love with each other.”

    Related Posts with Thumbnails